Commitment To Quality
The Company has a Quality Management System which complies with:
- All contractual obligations, Client’s specifications and Industry standards.
- All statutory regulations and codes of practice.
- Providing and maintaining good & clean environment and safe workplace.
- Maintaining high level of performance and professionalism by imparting training as well as providing adequate resources.
- Continual improvement in the methods of working.
SHAHEEN GROUP embodies AWAL Products, Gulf Services, Gypsum Products and Shaheen Electro-Mechanical providing high quality products and services in the fields of Air Conditioning, Electromechanical and Gypsum Products.
SHAHEEN GROUP is committed to achieving quality and has adopted the philosophy that quality is not an event, but a journey without a finish line.
Our aim is to become a leader in our field providing clients with a high standard of work conforming to contract specifications, with a clear focus on achieving client and employee satisfaction.
The Quality Management system at SHAHEEN GROUP has been developed, implemented and is maintained in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008. We are committed to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
SHAHEEN GROUP has established the following measurable quality objectives:
- Ensure we understand our client’s requirements and that these requirements are satisfied to the best of our ability.
- Ensure effective and efficient delivery of our services to meet the needs and expectations of our clients.
- Ensure we provide cost effective solutions to our clients.
- Ensure that activities engaged by the company are conducted with safety for employees, subcontractors and visitors to maximize performance.
- Ensure we provide our client with high quality work, conforming to the contract specifications and industry best practice.
SHAHEEN GROUP acknowledges that it is incumbent on employees at all levels to ensure that the provisions of the Quality Management System are attained. This is achieved by effective communication and employee’s acceptance of their responsibilities with respect to fulfilling the companies’ quality objectives.